EXPO RDH2021 was the brainchild of Dr Stefania Morittu, and the idea that got the most votes from the dental hygienists in the group “Confronto Igienisti Dentali ed Aziende”.
This is her C.V.
I graduated with a degree in Dental Hygiene on 17 April 2012 at the University of Cagliari (106/110), with an experimental thesis devoted to “The two-way correlation between periodontal disease and Diabetes Mellitus”.
Several years of experience as a Dental Hygienist.
I currently work freelance for three dentists’ surgeries in the provinces of Nuoro and Oristano.
– Teaching on an oral hygiene educational programme for nursery and primary school children in the provinces of Cagliari and Nuoro;
– Teaching on an oral hygiene educational programme for the elderly and uncooperative patients in care homes and sheltered accommodation in the province of Nuoro;
– Involved in programmes designed to combat domestic violence and supporting children who have witnessed it;
– Volontary work in a domestic abuse refuge for women and children;
– Volontary work in an orphanage in Cape Town;
– Volontary work in a refugee camp in Palestine;
– Group Leader on a training course devoted to Human Rights.
Italian: native speaker