PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
This policy information is compliant with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 “on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, namely the General Data Protection Regulation” and updates previous versions released before.
We hereby inform you that
Personal data will be collected and processed as follows:
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Dr. Alice Alberta Cittone, Strada dei Tadini 5bis/8, Torino (Italy) – 10131, VAT 08710650014
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The personal data collected and processed through this website is as follows:
Like all websites, this site also acquires some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
Data provided by the user
This kind of data is entered voluntarily by the user in the forms provided on this site:
– name and surname, email address, contact and professional information, other information requested.
– data provided by the user to receive commercial communications: e-mail address, telephone number.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
All personal data has been provided by you and will be processed as follow.
Navigation data acquired by the IT systems and software procedures of this website for its normal activity.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature it could, if processed and associated with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. In addition, it could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data is collected on the basis that consent is implicitly expressed by the user by virtue of using the site.
Data provided by the user will be used for the following purposes:
– pre-registration and registration for the trade fair, workshops, side events;
– access to data provided by sponsors and exhibitors;
– sending of information requested.
This data is collected on the basis of the explicit consent of the interested party, by the act of filling in the corresponding request form.
The provision of personal data in the request forms on the site is always optional. However, in the absence of the data marked with an asterisk as “mandatory”, the requested service cannot be provided. Failure to provide the remaining data not marked as “mandatory” will still allow the service to be provided.
Data provided by user to receive commercial communications will be used for the following purposes:
– sending our newsletter, information about the current event, information about sponsors and exhibitors present, information on related activities, etc., all connected to the EXPO RDH2022 event;
– direct marketing through traditional tools (paper mail, telephone call) and / or automated or equivalent (sms, e-mail) in relation to commercial and / or promotional information and advertising material.
This data is collected on the basis of the explicit consent of the interested party. The provision of personal data in the request forms on the site is always optional and, in the event of refusal to provide personal data for these purposes, the consequence will simply be the impossibility on our part to provide the services indicated above.
For completeness, it is reminded that, pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation 679/2016, the interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Consent can be withdrawn with the same simplicity with which it was granted.
Processing will take place using manual, IT and telematic tools, strictly according to the purposes for which it was collected, in compliance with the purpose limitation principle as well as all the other principles present in Article 5 of Regulation 679/2016, and specifically in compliance with the principles of integrity and confidentiality, pursuant to which specific security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
User data is kept by this site for the period strictly necessary and in compliance with the applicable legislation. As described above the user will always be able to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his data, for whatever reason.
The data transmitted to any service providers will be processed by them for the time strictly necessary for carrying out the tasks entrusted to them.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
In addition to the site owners, other categories of agents involved in the organization of the site may also have access to data (administrative staff, marketing, legal collaborators, system administrators), as well as third parties, external service providers (site supplier, newsletter delivery program supplier, doctors), duly appointed as Data Processors and who will process the data in accordance with the purpose for which the data was originally collected.
This data may also be communicated to all subjects to whom the communication is due because of legal obligations. The list of subjects that process personal data is available by making a specific request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PARTIES
Users (whose data is being processed) have a series of rights pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
These are the:
– right to access their personal data (upon confirmation that their data is being processed);
– right to obtain the correction and integration of their data;
– right to obtain the cancellation of their data;
– right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data in the presence of certain conditions;
– right to receive the personal data provided in a structured and commonly used format, and to transmit them to a different party;
– right to object to the processing of personal data if there are reasons related to their personal situation;
– right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process;
– right to obtain communication in the event that their data becomes seriously infringed;
– right to withdraw consent to treatment at any time;
– right to lodge a complaint before a supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, who undertakes to make it as easy as possible for the interested parties to exercise their rights, at the following email address:
Rights of the concerned parties (professionals)
Please refer to the ‘right to rethink and withdraw’ from the 2011/83/ EU legislation and in art. 52 and the add. of the Legislative Decree 206 /2005.